Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Morrell Munyon



Howdy! My name is Morrell Munyon and I am a senior studying finance at Texas A&M. I was born and raised in College Station and have grown up at the A&M Church of Christ, so I have heard tales of the AFC doing mission work overseas and I am excited to finally participate myself! God has been working in such amazing ways in my life over the past few years, and I cannot wait to see the plans he has in store for me in Thailand. I only started serving in AFC this year, but it has been amazing how quickly God has snowballed me from a weekend trip, to a week-long trip, to now a 6-week service trip in Thailand! After I graduate in December, I'm considering a six-month serve abroad in Thailand for the break before I start my Master's, so I'm sure this trip will have plenty of God opportunities to help make my decision!

Thank you to everyone for all their donations, prayers, and support. Gig'em and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment