Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ben Wilde


Howdy! 
My name is Ben Wilde and I am the leader of the trip.  I was a member of a team that worked in Thailand last year and I decided to lead this trip and return to this special country because of the relationships that I built last summer.  I am a junior studying architecture at A&M.  One of the things that excites me the most about this trip is our opportunity to help design and build a playground for the church in Kranuan.  This will be a great way to use skills that I have learned from the university as well as my job experience in the building trades to serve God and increase the visibility of the church in Kranuan.  I am also exited to continue fostering relationships with people in Thailand that I met last summer and to make new friends as well.  I feel that living overseas is a real possibility in my life in the near future and will have my eyes peeled for opportunities to do that when I graduate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment