Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Darcy Rae Jacoby


Well HOWDY!! I am Darcy Rae Jacoby, a loud and proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2014 (A-A-A WHOOP) and Agriculture Communications major from Burnet, TX. A few of my hobbies include running, recreational tree climbing, watching baseball, playing 42 (dominoes), singing off-key and taking long walks on the beach.  

These last two years of working on service projects, coordinating and participating in events, filming videos and building relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ have all contributed to a fulfilling, challenging and enjoyable experience with the Aggies For Christ. As the Lord has used me to influence others, I in turn have seen His hand change my life and draw me deeper into my walk with Christ; through this a goal has developed in my heart to live simply and give freely, which I continue moving towards as I grow.

Therefore, I am incredibly excited to serve and show His glory on my first overseas mission trip by spreading the Gospel, teaching English, and giving to the people in Thailand. I am also eager for the great opportunities to work with my hands- particularly with the project of building a playground for a church preschool program in the village of Kranuan.

Thanks to all who have given blessed prayers and support. How wonderful it will be to see God at work in this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment