Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lindsey Hawkins



Howdy, my name is Lindsey Hawkins, and I am so excited that God has blessed me with the opportunity to be apart of the AFC Thailand team this summer. I am a senior psychology major with a minor in sociology at Texas A&M, and I plan to continue my education at ACU graduate program of marriage and family therapy. I am from San Antonio, Texas, and I grew up in an amazing Christian home with lots of love and support. I am most excited about the opportunity in Thailand to build relationships with the Thai people, and being able to see and hear how God has worked in their lives. I am counting down the days until we leave for Thailand on July 3rd, and I look forward to being able to share with each of you how God is working in our lives and the lives of others in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment