Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jenica Tolleson

Hi everyone! I am writing my personal post a little late, but better late then never:) This is my second time in Thailand and we are going to all of the same places as last year in 2011. (Minus going to Malaysia for 5 days for the Asian Mission Forum). It has been great so far and time has flown by! Today was our first Sunday to attend church in Kranuan. It was so great to see all of the youth group and to see all of the families from last year. They all recognized me too! lol but lets be real... how many blonde American girls in the past year have visited this particular church? Not many, if any lol. So of course they remembered me and how could I forget them. I hope you are enjoying reading our blog and the updated post:)) Thank you all so much for your prayers. God has been faithful and so good to us on our journey and experiences. I can't wait to see what all He has in store for the next 41 days:)
P.S. The picture above is of some of the youth kids in Kranuan.

Blessings to all of you,
Jenica

No comments:

Post a Comment